Just a few months passed since we reviewed the Recon Pack from Colfax Design Works. For those who didn’t read the review yet, Colfax Design Works is an innovative design studio producing military inspired, commuter-centric travel goods manufactured in small batches in the USA. Now they released with the SDP_01 a new modular pack that looks like the little brother of the Recon Pack.
The SDP_01 is a 21L, streamlined daypack that can adapt to suit any situation through Colfax’s unique advanced modular cargo system. Features include a dedicated laptop sleeve, anti-fatigue shoulder strap system, removable anti-load sternum strap, quick access top pocket with secondary internal storage, side compression straps, quick release roll top closure, and hydration sleeve compatibility. The pack can be used solely on its own for commuting to work, or in conjunction with any of CDW’s modules for hauling more equipment when needed. All of CDW’s Advanced Commuting Products integrate advanced materials that can handle all the rigors of travel.
– Size: 21 Liters
– Dimensions: 12” x 17 ½ x 6” | 30,5 x 44,5 x 15 cm
– Weight: 3.00 lbs | 1.36 kg
– Materials: X51 1000d Cordura with tear resistant X-ply layer and backed with a laminated PET waterproof membrane
– Mill-spec webbing , buckles, hardware, and moister wicking air mesh
– YKK weather guard zippers